The 12 Days of Christmas: Day #8 …Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Blogger
Hello beautiful people and Happy Monday! Thank you for stopping by today.
Welcome, Welcome to Day #8 in the 12 Days of Christmas. Today I’m sharing some last minute gifts for your favorite bloggers.
As bloggers you come to rely on a lot of things to get your posts ready and make it presentable. While most resources are free — there are still some things you have to pay for, so I’m sharing a quick list of gifts that you can get (some that are still in stock), just in time for Christmas.
Note: The calendars and specialty items take a little longer to ship.
Most hosting and other services like WordPress, or Dreamhost don’t offer gift cards but you can gift someone a Visa giftcard for 6 months of hosting, or 6 months of courses with Skillshare or Creative Live, which is always appreciated.
- The first thing I always use in planning my blog is a calendar or planner. It’s key to help me plan my post, as well as my budget and spending.
- Now you can’t have a planner without a pretty pen. I mostly write in pencil because I’m always changing things, but now I use a pen, and strikeout things, so I can see my thought process.
- I always speak highly about blue light glasses to help take the strain off your eyes. Bloggers spend A LOT of time looking at a screen so anything that can help reduce that is really appreciaated.
- If you plan on taking your website to the next level (as in a Podcast), a Blue microphone is a great gift. They have really come down in price over they years making them more appealing. I was gifted one about 3 years ago and love it.
- External drives are a great way to move excess data from your computer or laptop. Larger drivers have also come down in price where 1TB is now under $80, which is a bargin for how much space you’ll get.
- I currently sit in my dinning room chair or the couch to work, but it’s so uncomfortable and it puts your neck and back in a terrible position. A desk chair (or stool) is a great working tool to help your posture, and save your back.
- Photography backdrops are your friend if your blogging. It can also help you showcase your skills and gain a better knowlege of taking pictures for your site. To learn a little more about photography backdrops check out Joanie Simon from The Bite Shot on Youtube.
- Last but not least I love a pretty mug. For your morning joe or for sipping tea, a good mug is a bloggers best friend.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my list today. I hope I have you some great gift ideas. I’ll see you here tomorrow for another post in The 12 Days of Christmas. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow. – Merry Christmas!