15 Friends-Giving Side Dishes to Wow a Crowd
Hello friends and happy Wednesday.
Who doesn’t love a good Friends-Giving potluck? This reinvented tradition is special around this time of year for friends that are too far away to travel home, or for friends that have lost family.
The thought of people being alone on Thanksgiving breaks my heart, so if your opening up your table your opening up your heart, and making someone a part of your holiday.
The idea of a Friends-giving potluck is so much less work than trying to tackle a big-ole bird and 4-5 side dishes on your own so if your friends bring the sides you can have a stress free day that everyone participates in.
Check out these tasty Friends-Giving side dishes.
1. Braised Green Beans with Tomatoes | Martha Stewart
2. Creamy Scalloped Potatoes | Martha Stewart
3. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Jam | Wry Toast
4. Mashed Potato Casserole | House of Yumm
5. Sweet Potato Casserole | Crunch Creamy Sweet
6. Spinach Gratin Casserole | Everyday Dishes
7. Sausage Pear Stuffing | Martha Stewart
8. Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad | Quick & Easy Recipes
9. Sage & Honey Skillet Cornbread | Martha Stewart
10. Cornbread, Bacon, Leek and Pecan Stuffing | Martha Stewart
11. Herb and Cheese Rolls | Martha Stewart
12. Mushroom and Broccoli Casserole | Cooking Channel
13. Beautiful Brussel Sprouts | The Pioneer Woman
14. Green Bean Casserole | The Pioneer Woman
15. Dairy-Free Smashed Potatoes | Martha Stewart
There are so many recipes out there for Thanksgiving side dishes, most of them only one-pan dish which makes everything easy. So there are no excuses for buying a store-bought dish when you can make something for half the price. Your Friends-Giving family will love it.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Please share some of your favorite side dishes down in the comments. Also make sure you subscribe to the blog to get my post delivered straight to your email. — Peace —
All these recipes are saved to my Pinterest board … Check it out!
3 thoughts on “15 Friends-Giving Side Dishes to Wow a Crowd”
A lot of these look yummy! Beautiful Brussels Sprouts look like a winner for this year. Herb & Cheese rolls would be a nice addition too…also–dairy-free mashed potatoes? YES! Especially for those with sensitive stomachs.
Agreed, but know we are making them this year with lactose milk and sour cream. That will be good for my sensitive stomach.