Hello my friends, and Happy Sunday. I’m back with the final installment of “Lessons That Must be Learned in Relationships … Part 3″. Click on the link at the beginning of this post to listen to the podcast.
This Week I’m Discussing
- Manifesting your dreams through positive affirmation and book review [also linked below .. http://scaleitsimple.com/]
- Personal Struggles
- Daily Devotionals [Bible for Women & Daily Studies]
- Relationship Lessons Part 3
Relationship Lessons Part 3
Just because he or she says they love you doesn’t mean that he or she won’t hurt you and it doesn’t mean that you are meant to be with them.
Know that you deserve to be the #1 person in the life of the #1 person in your life.
Learn to give up your lifelong task of trying to make someoneunavailable … available someone ungiving … giving, and someone unloving … loving.
- If you don’t love yourself…you can’t love anyone else.
- You cannot mend someone else’s, broken heart.
You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you … a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals … look for someone complimentary … not supplementary.
A real healthy relationship requires two people. One person can end it but it takes two to make it work.
Don’t fall for the “I’m not the loving type” … when a man or woman loves you there is nothing in this world (within reason) that he or she wouldn’t do for you.
- When its time to let go, let go; and lastly…
- Never make someone a priority in your life when they have only made you an option in theirs.
With that, I’ll close this Tea Session. I’ll be back next Sunday to continue my 52 List for Happiness Journal entries. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, and don’t forget to “like”, “follow” or join the fam by “subscribing”. Have a great week … Know Thyself
DISCLAIMER // This post contains affiliate links in which I may be compensated a small fee if you choose to purchase a product. The proceeds from the purchase of said products go towards the support of this website … Life By Wyetha.