Hello Friends and welcome back to the blog. Today is Day #20 in the 31 Days of Halloween series, and I’m sharing some Halloween pumpkin crafts.
For years pumpkins have intimidated me when it comes to carving them for Halloween. I don’t think my daughter and I have ever carved a pumpkin (Sorry “B” … LOL) The carving, the guts, and the seeds are just too much.
I love decorating with pumpkins but at some point, I will actually carve one and scratch that off my bucket list. I’ve curated a small list of easy pumpkin craft DIY’s, so now there is no excuse not to make something.
Check out these creative and fun Halloween Pumpkin Crafts
1. Pumpkin Diorama + A Pumpkin and A Princess
2. Pumpkin Candy Jar + In My Own Style
3. The Masked Pumpkin + Women’s Day
4. See, Hear, Speak No Evil Pumpkin + Women’s Day
5. Coyote Scene Diorama + Country Living
6. Laced Pumpkins + Country Living
Do you carve live pumpkins or faux ones for the holiday? Or you just buy the little cute ones to sit around. Share your ideas in the comments.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss any posts in this series. — Happy Halloween!–