Small Space:: Entryway // Budget Friendly
I’ve needed an entryway makeover for some time + but other things in the home seem come first. My entryway has always been a mish-mash of things that I can find to make it functional. But if you think about it…it’s the first thing you see + it’s the first thing your guests see + it makes your home welcoming and inviting while organizing the things you need to get out the door. So…here’s my take on a Small Space Entryway + which is perfect for a small space dwelling + and it’s under $300 dollars.
- SHOE STALL SHOE CABINET // IKEA @ $99: Perfect for organizing shoes and other items + as you an use the pull out drawers for what you need. It’s also really narrow so you still have room to pass by it.
- EILA BASKET FROM // JOSS & MAIN @ $22.99: For newspapers + small umbrellas or miscellaneous items.
- OLGA GRAY RUG // WAYFAIR @ $42.99: Rugs always help to tie in and define spaces + this price is for the size 3′ x 5′. This rug also comes as a round shape or a runner.
- VINTAGE FELT CHANGEABLE LETTER BOARD @ $31.99: The one pictured is from Three Potato Four + and it’s lovely but expensive @ $65 dollars + the alternative board (which I currently own) is from Amazon and works just as well for about $30 dollars cheaper.
- WOODEN TRAY // H & M @ $17.99: Great to carrel mail + keys + or other items you want to leave at the door when you walk in.
- DECORATIVE WALL MIRROR // WAYFAIR @ $75: This needs no explanation + we all take a final look when walk out the door + and I love this modern yet rustic design.
If you add in a cute little faux or real plant + with some other artwork around your home for free + this entryway cost about $290. You could also find alternatives at estate sales + garage sales + and thrift stores. If you have coupons and online deals this may be even cheaper + which works for me. Something minimal and clean that says “Welcome”.
**Thanks for visiting**